OIL Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Oil India Limited for recruitment of Manager, Engineer, Medical Officer. The OIL Jobs notification is released for 55 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a DNB, Graduate, MBA, MBBS, MD, Medical, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 15 March 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official OIL notification if they eligible. OIL informationn given in this article like the Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022 Notification, OIL Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, OIL Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://oil-india.com/.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 55 Manager, Engineer, Medical Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Oil India Limited|
|Posts Name||Manager, Engineer, Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||21 February 2022|
|Last Date||15 March 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 60000-180000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Manager, Engineer, Medical Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of DNB, Graduate, MBA, MBBS, MD, Medical, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 15 March 2022
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply OIL Jobs 2022 application: 27 Years to 37 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for OIL Manager, Engineer, Medical Officer Posts: Rs. 60000-180000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for OIL application submission: 21 February 2022
- Last Date for OIL Jobs form submission: 15 March 2022
Oil India Limited (OIL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Grade C, Grade B Officers, Manager, Superintending Engineer, Superintending Medical Officer, Sr Medical Officer, Sr Security Officer, Sr Officer, Sr Accounts Officer /Sr Internal Auditor. Candidates who are looking for OIL Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for OIL Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for OIL Jobs 2022
As always, this time also OIL has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their OIL Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful OIL apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole OIL Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of OIL that is - https://oil-india.com/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for OIL Vacancy)
- In that blank OIL job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
OIL Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.