OPSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Odisha Public Service Commission for recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). The OPSC Jobs notification is released for 139 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Sc, Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 23 April 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official OPSC notification if they eligible. OPSC informationn given in this article like the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, OPSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, OPSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.opsc.gov.in/.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 139 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Publish/Starting Date||24 March 2021|
|Last Date||23 April 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Odisha Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc, Graduate, M.Sc, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply OPSC Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply OPSC Jobs 2021 application: 32 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts: 44900
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for OPSC application submission: 24 March 2021
- Last Date for OPSC Jobs form submission: 23 April 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). Candidates who are looking for OPSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for OPSC Jobs 2021.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for OPSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also OPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their OPSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful OPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole OPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of OPSC that is - https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for OPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank OPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form