OPSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Odisha Public Service Commission for recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). The OPSC Jobs notification is released for 335 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 02 January 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official OPSC notification if they eligible. OPSC informationn given in this article like the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, OPSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, OPSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.opsc.gov.in/.
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 335 Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||OPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||18 December 2021|
|Last Date||02 January 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply OPSC Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply OPSC Jobs 2021 application: 32 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for OPSC Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 400/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for OPSC application submission: 18 December 2021
- Last Date for OPSC Jobs form submission: 02 January 2022
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Post Graduate Teacher (PGT). Candidates who are looking for OPSC Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for OPSC Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for OPSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also OPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their OPSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful OPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole OPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of OPSC that is - https://www.opsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for OPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank OPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
OPSC Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.