Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the notification for Filling up of vacant posts of Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) in various disciplines for 386 seats in the prescribed format from till 06 July 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for OPSC AEE jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
Eligibility: Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical or an equivalent qualification.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||353|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical}||33|
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Fees Details:
- The application submission fee for General/ OBC candidate categories: Rs. 500/-
- The application submission fee for SC/ ST/ PwD candidate categories: Free
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit (as on 01/01/2019):
- Minimum and Maximum age limit: 21 Years to 32 Years
- Relaxation in Upper age limit for reserved categories as per Govt rules.
OPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Details:
|Form Start Date||07 June 2019|
|Last Date||06 July 2019|
|How to Apply||Register Here|
OPSC AEE Jobs 2019 Important Links:
- OPSC AEE Jobs 2019 Admit Card Download: Click Here
- OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Results Check: Click Here