OPSC Recruitment 2020 » Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. OPSC Advertisement is issued for the Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Posts. As mention in the “Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 210. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 25 September 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in Odisha PSC notification. Now you should continue to this OPSC Jobs article for other details like Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020 Notification, OPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Odisha Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.opsc.gov.in.
“Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 210 Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Starting Date||August 26, 2020|
|Last Date||September 25, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Assistant Executive Engineer||210||Aspirants must have a degree in Engineering (Civil) by a recognized board.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility criteria as per the official OPSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: August 26, 2020
- Last Date: September 25, 2020
- As on January 01, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for Candidates: 21 Years to 32 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST Candidates: Exempted
- Pay Scale for AEE Posts: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/-
Application Apply Online – OPSC Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “OPSC Recruitment” Application. The OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
The selection of a candidate for recruitment to the posts will be made on the basis of
- Written Test (Pre and Mains)
- Viva Voce
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The OPSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the OPSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the OPSC Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) web site for Assistant Executive Engineer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.