CSL Recruitment 2020: Cochin Shipyard Limited has released the latest Notification to hire Assistants, Scaffolder, Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi-Skilled Rigger, Serang, Cook. The CSL Job Advertisement is issued for 624 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a 10th, 12th, ITI Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 10 October 2020 is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official CSL notification. Now you should continue to this CSL Jobs article for other details like the Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, CSL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://cochinshipyard.com.
Cochin Shipyard Limited Jobs 2020 | Apply Online 624 Assistants, Scaffolder, Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi-Skilled Rigger, Serang, Cook Vacancies | CSL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Cochin Shipyard Limited|
|Job Type||CSL Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistants, Scaffolder, Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi-Skilled Rigger, Serang, Cook|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||25 September 2020|
|Last Date||10 October 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. For Posts at Sl No. A, B & G - Rs. 23300/- | For Posts at Sl. No. C, D, E & F - Rs. 22100/-/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistants, Scaffolder, Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi-Skilled Rigger, Serang, Cook||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 10 October 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply CSL Jobs 2020 application: Cook - 50 Years | All Other - 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for CSL Assistants, Scaffolder, Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi-Skilled Rigger, Serang, Cook Posts: For Posts at Sl No. A, B & G - Rs. 23300/- | For Posts at Sl. No. C, D, E & F - Rs. 22100/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Fabrication Assistants, Outfit Assistants - Rs. 300/- | All Other - Rs. 200/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PH - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for CSL application submission: 25 September 2020
- Last Date for CSL Jobs form submission: 10 October 2020
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has published an advertisement for the Assistants, Scaffolder, Aerial Work Platform Operator, Semi-Skilled Rigger, Serang, Cook Recruitment 2020. There are a total of 624 vacancies at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for CSL Recruitment 2020 below.
- Fabrication Assistants – 159
- Outfit Assistants – 341
- Scaffolder – 19
- Aerial Work Platform Operator – 02
- Semi-Skilled Rigger – 53
- Serang – 02
- Cook – 01
47 posts out of the above 577 posts are earmarked as under for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
- Fabrication Assistants – 13
- Outfit Assistants – 27
- Scaffolder – 02
- Semi-Skilled Rigger – 04
- The method of selection shall include Phase I consisting of an Objective type online test
and Phase II consisting of Practical Test.
- Performance in the interview and marks obtained.
- All posts above are temporary in nature and for a maximum period of three years subject to project requirements and performance.
How to Apply
- Applicants should go through the User Manual and FAQ published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers Page) before filling the online application. The application consists of two phases – One-time Registration and Submission of application against the posts applicable. Applicants should not submit more than one application. Application once submitted shall be final.
- Applicants meeting the notified requirements may do the One Time Registration in the SAP Online portal and submit their application. The facility to submit their application can be accessed through our website www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers Page) from 24 Sep 2020 to 10 Oct 2020. Application submitted direct or by any other mode shall not be accepted.
- Before filling up the online application, all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability, etc, and a recent passport size color photograph shall be kept ready in the system for uploading to the SAP online application portal.
- Applicants should ensure that all certificates towards proof of age, educational qualification, experience, caste, disability, etc, and a recent passport size color photograph are uploaded in the SAP online application portal, failing which their candidature shall not be considered and shall be rejected.
- Applicants should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application submitted successfully. Filling of garbage/junk details in any of the fields can lead to rejection of your application.
- The application must be complete in all respects as per this Advertisement Notification. Please note that incomplete applications shall not be considered.
- After applying online, applicants should retain a soft copy/ printout of the online application containing the unique registration number generated by the system for their reference. It is important to note that, the unique registration number shall be obtained only upon the successful submission of the online application. The Registration Number on the online application should be quoted for any correspondence with CSL.
- Applicants need not send the online application print out/ certificates/ application fee in the form of DD/Challan/Cheque by post to Cochin Shipyard Ltd.
- For applying through the SAP online application facility, the website shall remain functional from 24 Sep 2020 to 10 Oct 2020. The last date for the submission of applications online is 10 Oct 2020. In order to avoid heavy traffic on the website on the last date that may result in non-submission of application, applicants are advised to log in to the CSL website and submit applications well in advance before the last date. Those who apply on the last date of application may not get any troubleshooting assistance / technical support in the SAP application portal after 1700 hrs on the last date.