Odisha Public Service Commission has released OPSC Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) on its official website at https://www.opsc.gov.in/. OPSC is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 351 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of OPSC and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the OPSC Recruitment 2021 by 16 July 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid Graduate certificate degree.
Odisha Public Service Commission Jobs 2021 | Apply Online OPSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS)|
|Publish/Starting Date||18 June 2021|
|Last Date||16 July 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Odisha Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply OPSC Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply OPSC Jobs 2021 application: 32 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Posts: 44900
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Exempted
- Publish/ Starting Date for OPSC application submission: 18 June 2021
- Last Date for OPSC Jobs form submission: 16 July 2021
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Class II Group B. Candidates who are looking for OPSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for OPSC Jobs 2021.
FREE* SMS, Whatsapp, Telegram Alert!Note - Please Submit (Click) Form Once
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.