OPTCL Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited for recruitment of Management Trainee (MT). The OPTCL Jobs notification is released for 19 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Tech, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 13 June 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official OPTCL notification if they eligible. OPTCL informationn given in this article like the Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification, OPTCL Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, OPTCL Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.optcl.co.in/.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 19 Management Trainee (MT) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||OPTCL Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||14 May 2021|
|Last Date||13 June 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 56100-177500/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Management Trainee (MT)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Tech, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 May 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply OPTCL Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply OPTCL Jobs 2021 application: 32 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for OPTCL Management Trainee (MT) Posts: Rs. 56100-177500/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ SEBC - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD - Rs. 500/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for OPTCL application submission: 14 May 2021
- Last Date for OPTCL Jobs form submission: 13 June 2021
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Management Trainees (MT). Candidates who are looking for OPTCL Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for OPTCL Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for OPTCL Jobs 2021
As always, this time also OPTCL has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their OPTCL Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful OPTCL apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole OPTCL Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of OPTCL that is - https://www.optcl.co.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for OPTCL Vacancy)
- In that blank OPTCL job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
OPTCL Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.