Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by High Court of Orissa for recruitment of Assistant Section Officer (ASO). The Orissa High Court Jobs notification is released for 202 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 20 March 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Orissa High Court notification if they eligible. Orissa High Court informationn given in this article like the High Court of Orissa Recruitment 2021 Notification, Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Orissa High Court Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/.
High Court of Orissa Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 202 Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Vacancy
|Organization Name||High Court of Orissa|
|Posts Name||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||18 February 2021|
|Last Date||20 March 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 35400-112400/-|
|Job Location||Cuttack, Odisha|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 August 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Orissa High Court Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Orissa High Court Jobs 2021 application: 32 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Orissa High Court Assistant Section Officer (ASO) Posts: 35400-112400
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for Orissa High Court application submission: 18 February 2021
- Last Date for Orissa High Court Jobs form submission: 20 March 2021
Orissa High Court (OHC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Assistant Section Officer (ASO). Candidates who are looking for Orissa High Court Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Orissa High Court Jobs 2021.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for Orissa High Court Jobs 2021
As always, this time also Orissa High Court has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Orissa High Court Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Orissa High Court apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Orissa High Court Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Orissa High Court that is - https://www.orissahighcourt.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Orissa High Court Vacancy)
- In that blank Orissa High Court job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
Orissa High Court Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.