Odisha Staff Selection Commission has released OSSC Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Civil Defense Instructor/ Senior Store Inspector (SSI) on its official website at https://ossc.gov.in/. OSSC is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 12 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of OSSC and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the OSSC Recruitment 2021 by 19 August 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid Graduate certificate degree.
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Jobs 2021 | Apply Online OSSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Posts Name||Civil Defense Instructor/ Senior Store Inspector (SSI)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||20 July 2021|
|Last Date||19 August 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 16880/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Civil Defense Instructor/ Senior Store Inspector (SSI)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply OSSC Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply OSSC Jobs 2021 application: 32 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for OSSC Civil Defense Instructor/ Senior Store Inspector (SSI) Posts: 16880
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 200/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for OSSC application submission: 20 July 2021
- Last Date for OSSC Jobs form submission: 19 August 2021
Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Civil Defense Instructor/ Senior Store Inspector (SSI) vacancy. Candidates who are looking for OSSC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for OSSC Bharti 2021.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.