PFCL Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Power Finance Corporation Limited for recruitment of Consultant, Project Coordinator. The PFCL Jobs notification is released for 41 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, MCA, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 18 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official PFCL notification if they eligible. PFCL informationn given in this article like the Power Finance Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, PFCL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, PFCL Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.pfcindia.com/.
Power Finance Corporation Limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 41 Consultant, Project Coordinator Vacancy
|Organization Name||Power Finance Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||PFCL Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Project Coordinator, Consultant, Manager, Officer|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||29 December 2020|
|Last Date||18 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 61000-68000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Consultant, Project Coordinator||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, MCA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 18 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply PFCL Jobs 2020 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply PFCL Jobs 2020 application: 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for PFCL Consultant, Project Coordinator Posts: Rs. 61000-68000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for PFCL application submission: 29 December 2020
- Last Date for PFCL Jobs form submission: 18 January 2021
Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Consultant, Project Coordinator. Candidates who are looking for PFC Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for PFC Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official PFC Notification for detailed PFC Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for PFCL Jobs 2020
As always, this time also PFCL has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their PFCL Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful PFCL apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole PFCL Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of PFCL that is - https://www.pfcindia.com/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for PFCL Vacancy)
- In that blank PFCL job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
PFCL Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.