Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released PGCIL Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Field Engineer, Field Supervisor on its official website at https://www.powergrid.in/. PGCIL is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 97 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of PGCIL and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2021 by 09 May 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate certificate degree.
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Jobs 2021 | Apply Online PGCIL Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||Field Engineer, Field Supervisor|
|Publish/Starting Date||26 April 2021|
|Last Date||09 May 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Haryana Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Field Engineer, Field Supervisor||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply PGCIL Jobs 2021 application: 29 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Posts: 23000-120000
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 400/- (Engineer), Rs. 300/- (Field Supervisor)
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ ESM - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for PGCIL application submission: 26 April 2021
- Last Date for PGCIL Jobs form submission: 09 May 2021
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Field Engineer, Field Supervisor. Candidates who are looking for PGCIL Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for PGCIL Jobs 2021.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.