PGIMER Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research for recruitment of Senior Residents (Non-academic). The PGIMER Jobs notification is released for 20 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 01 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official PGIMER notification if they eligible. PGIMER informationn given in this article like the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2020 Notification, PGIMER Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, PGIMER Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website pgimer.edu.in.
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 20 Senior Residents (Non-academic) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research|
|Job Type||PSU Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Senior Residents (Non-academic)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||26 November 2020|
|Last Date||01 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Senior Residents (Non-academic)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 December 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply PGIMER Jobs 2020 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for PGIMER Senior Residents (Non-academic) Posts: Check Notification
- Publish/ Starting Date for PGIMER application submission: 26 November 2020
- Last Date for PGIMER Jobs form submission: 01 December 2020
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Senior Residents (Non-academic). Candidates who are looking for PGIMER Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for PGIMER Jobs 2020.
- 02 December 2020
- Senior Residents (Non-academic) – 10
- Anesthesia – 01
- Biochemistry – 01
- ENT- 01
- General Surgery – 01
- Internal Medicine – 01
- Medical Microbiology – 01
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology – 01
- Orthopedics – 01
- Pediatrics – 01
- Radio-diagnosis – 01
|Read the official PGIMER Notification for detailed PGIMER Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for PGIMER Jobs 2020
As always, this time also PGIMER has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their PGIMER Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful PGIMER apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole PGIMER Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of PGIMER that is - pgimer.edu.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for PGIMER Vacancy)
- In that blank PGIMER job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form