PSSSB Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board for recruitment of Assistant, Technician, Operator. The PSSSB Jobs notification is released for 47 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, B.Sc, Diploma, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 01 August 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official PSSSB notification if they eligible. PSSSB informationn given in this article like the Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2022 Notification, PSSSB Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, PSSSB Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://sssb.punjab.gov.in.
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 47 Assistant, Technician, Operator Vacancy
|Organization Name||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Job Type||PSSSB Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant, Technician, Operator|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||01 July 2022|
|Last Date||01 August 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 19900-35400/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant, Technician, Operator||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, B.Sc, Diploma, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply PSSSB Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply PSSSB Jobs 2022 application: 37 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for PSSSB Assistant, Technician, Operator Posts: Rs. 19900-35400/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ BC/ EWS - Rs. 250/- | ESM - Rs. 200/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for PSSSB application submission: 01 July 2022
- Last Date for PSSSB Jobs form submission: 01 August 2022
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Laboratory Assistant, Milk recorder, Enumerator/ computer/ puncture, Machine Operator, Incubator Operator, Live stock supervisor, Autoclave Operator/ Machine Operator, Poultry store Keeper, Laboratory Technician, Assistant Chemist, Driver, Restorer, Laboratory Technician (Fisheries), Laboratory Assistant (Fisheries), Multipurpose Fisheries Skilled Worker. Candidates who are looking for PSSSB Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for PSSSB Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for PSSSB Jobs 2022
As always, this time also PSSSB has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their PSSSB Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful PSSSB apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole PSSSB Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of PSSSB that is - https://sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for PSSSB Vacancy)
- In that blank PSSSB job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
PSSSB Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.