PSSSB Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board for recruitment of Dairy Development Inspector. The PSSSB Jobs notification is released for 25 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 31 October 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official PSSSB notification if they eligible. PSSSB informationn given in this article like the Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2021 Notification, PSSSB Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, PSSSB Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://sssb.punjab.gov.in.
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 25 Dairy Development Inspector Vacancy
|Organization Name||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board|
|Job Type||PSSSB Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Dairy Development Inspector|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||11 October 2021|
|Last Date||31 October 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 29200/-|
|Job Location||Mohali, Punjab|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Dairy Development Inspector||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply PSSSB Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply PSSSB Jobs 2021 application: 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for PSSSB Dairy Development Inspector Posts: 29200
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Unreserved Category - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: PH - Rs. 500/- | SC/ BC/ EWS - Rs. 250/- | ExS - Rs. 200/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for PSSSB application submission: 11 October 2021
- Last Date for PSSSB Jobs form submission: 31 October 2021
Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Dairy Development Inspector (DDI). Candidates who are looking for PSSSB Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for PSSSB Jobs 2021.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for PSSSB Jobs 2021
As always, this time also PSSSB has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their PSSSB Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful PSSSB apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole PSSSB Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of PSSSB that is - https://sssb.punjab.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for PSSSB Vacancy)
- In that blank PSSSB job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
PSSSB Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.