India Post Office Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Punjab Post Office for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). The India Post Office Jobs notification is released for 516 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 11 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official India Post Office notification if they eligible. India Post Office informationn given in this article like the Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020 Notification, India Post Office Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, India Post Office Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.appost.in.
Punjab Post Office Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 516 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Punjab Post Office|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||12 November 2020|
|Last Date||11 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 10000-14500/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 12 November 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply India Post Office Jobs 2020 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply India Post Office Jobs 2020 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts: 10000-14500
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: OC/ OBC/ EWS/ Male/ Trans-man - Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Female/ Trans-Women/ Pwd - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for India Post Office application submission: 12 November 2020
- Last Date for India Post Office Jobs form submission: 11 December 2020
Punjab Post Office has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). Candidates who are looking for Punjab Post Office Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Punjab Post Office Jobs 2020.
|Read the official PPO Notification for detailed PPO Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for India Post Office Jobs 2020
As always, this time also India Post Office has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their India Post Office Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful India Post Office apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole India Post Office Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of India Post Office that is - www.appost.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for India Post Office Vacancy)
- In that blank India Post Office job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form