South Eastern Central Railway has released the notification for Filling up of vacant posts of Trade Apprentice in various disciplines for 432 seats in the prescribed format till 15 July 2019
Those Candidates who want to participate in Railway Govt Jobs and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for Railway Recruitment 2019 Notification, Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Railway Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
- Candidate must have 10th class examination pass or it’s equivalent (under 10+2 examination system).
- ITI Exam Certificates in relevant Trade from recognized Institution.
|Trade Name||No. of Post|
|Sheet Metal Worker||10|
Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Fees Details:
- The Application submission fees for GEN/ OBC categories: Rs. 100/-
- The Application submission fees for SC/ ST/ Divyang/ Women candidates: Free
Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Age Limit (as on 16/7/2019):
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for GEN/ UR: 15 Years to 24 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per Govt rules.
Railway Govt Jobs 2019 Apprentice Important Date:
- Start Date to Apply Online for Application: 16 June 2019
- Last Date Form Submission: 15 July 2019
SECR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
|How to Apply||Registration Here|
SEC Railway Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- South Eastern Central Railway Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- South Eastern Central Railway Jobs Results Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here