RPSC Recruitment 2020 » Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the Free Job Alert Recruitment 2020 Notification. The RPSC Govt jobs in Rajasthan Advertisement is issued for the Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Posts. As mention in the “RPSC Recruitment Notification”, the total number of vacancies is 11. Interested Candidates after checking all the details can proceed to apply for it before the Specified Closing Date. 10 August 2020 is the Final date for the application submission.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential Qualification correctly. Now you should continue to this RPSC ASO Jobs article for other details like RPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification, RPSC Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming RPSC Jobs 2020, and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Assistant Statistical Officer|
|Starting Date||July 10, 2020|
|Last Date||August 10, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Posts Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Assistant Statistical Officer||11||Aspirants must have a Post Graduate in Mathematics/ Statistics or M.Sc. in Agriculture Statistics from IARS, New Delhi.
Aspirants must have a Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per the official RPSC Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
- Starting Date: July 10, 2020
- Last Date: August 10, 2020
- As on January 01, 2021
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 18 Years to 40 Years
- The Application Submission fees for GEN/ EWS Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- The Application Submission fees for OBC/ MBC Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- The Application Submission fees for SC/ ST/ Disabled Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- Pay Scale for School Lecturer Posts: Level – 11
Application Apply Online – RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “RPSC Recruitment” Application. The RPSC Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The RPSC 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The RPSC Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the RPSC recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the RPSC Official Website/ Headquarter.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official RPSC web site for Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Syllabus – RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs 2020
The indicative list of subjects from the RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Jobs 2020 examination is tabulated in the official notification. The Syllabus contained in the official notification, therefore you can download notification directly from the above table link.
Result – RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.