RPSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Rajasthan Public Service Commission for recruitment of Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO). The RPSC Jobs notification is released for 218 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 20 December 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official RPSC notification if they eligible. RPSC informationn given in this article like the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, RPSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, RPSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 218 Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Vacancy
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||RPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||01 December 2021|
|Last Date||20 December 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply RPSC Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply RPSC Jobs 2021 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR - Rs. 360/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: EWS - Rs. 250/- | SC/ ST - Rs. 150/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for RPSC application submission: 01 December 2021
- Last Date for RPSC Jobs form submission: 20 December 2021
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO). Candidates who are looking for RPSC Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for RPSC Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for RPSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also RPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their RPSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful RPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole RPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of RPSC that is - https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for RPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank RPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
RPSC Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.