Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the notification for Filling up the vacant Posts of Public Relation Officer (PRO) in various disciplines for 23 seats in the prescribed format till July 25, 2019
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to participate in this Rajasthan Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for Rajasthan Public Service Commission Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019 Posts & Qualification Details:
- Candidate must have a Degree of Institute/University established by Law in India with 5 years experience of Journalism in a National or State Level Paper or in National News agencies or in Central or State Public Relations or Information and Broadcasting Department, on posts (i) Scrutiniser (ii) Journalist (iii) SubEditor (iv) Reporter (v) Exhibition Assistant (vi) Assistant Public Relations Officer (vii) Rangmanch Assistant.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
|Category||No. of Posts|
RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019 Posts Age Limit (as on 01/01/2020):
- Age limit for GEN/UR (Male): 21 years – 40 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules criteria.
RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019 Important Date:
- Starting Date to apply online: June 26, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: July 25, 2019
RPSC PRO Recruitment 2019 Posts Pay Salary:
- Remuneration for Public Relation Officer: L-12 (GP-Rs. 4800)
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts Fees Details:
- Application submission fees for GEN/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- Fees for Backward & OBC of Non creamier categories: Rs. 250/-
- Form fee for SC/ ST/ Disabled Candidates: Rs. 150/-
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
RPSC Jobs 2019 Important Updates:
- RPSC Public Relation Officer (PRO) Admit Card Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here
- RPSC Public Relation Officer (PRO) Results Download for Recruitment 2019: Click Here