RPSC FDO AFDO Recruitment 2019: Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released the notification for filling up the vacant Posts of Fisheries Development Officer (FDO) and Assistant Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO) in various disciplines for 16 seats according to prescribed format till August 14, 2019.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to participate in Rajasthan Govt Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for RPSC Recruitment 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Posts & Qualification Details, RPSC Recruitment 2019:
|Post Name||No. of Posts||Eligibility|
|Fisheries Development Officer (FDO)||06||Candidate must have a Master Degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) or M.Sc. Zoology with special paper in Fisheries|
|Assistant Fisheries Development Officer (AFDO)||10||aspirants must have a Master Degree in Fisheries Science (M.F.Sc.) or M.Sc. Zoology with special paper in Fisheries OR Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) with a one-year diploma in Professional Development Program|
Important Date, Rajasthan Govt Job Alert 2019:
- Notification Issue Date: July 08, 2019
- Starting Date for Form submission: July 15, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: August 14, 2019
Fees Detail, RPSC Free Govt Job Alert 2019 Posts:
- Application submission fees for GEN Candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Fees for OBC candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Fees for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 150/-
Age Limit, RPSC Recruitment 2019 Posts:
- Age Limit as January 1, 2020
- Minimum and Maximum Age Limit for Gen/ UR Candidates: 21 Years to 40 Years
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit as per Govt Rules.
Pay Salary, Rajasthan PSC Govt Recruitment 2019 Posts:
- Pay Salary for Fisheries Development Officer: L-14 (Grade Pay- Rs. 5400)
- Pay Salary for Assistant Fisheries Development Officer: L-11 (Grade Pay- Rs. 4200)