RPSC Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Rajasthan Public Service Commission for recruitment of Senior Teacher. The RPSC Jobs notification is released for 417 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 21 June 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official RPSC notification if they eligible. RPSC informationn given in this article like the Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, RPSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, RPSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 417 Senior Teacher Vacancy
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||RPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Senior Teacher|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||23 May 2022|
|Last Date||21 June 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
|Job Location||Ajmer, Rajasthan|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Senior Teacher||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply RPSC Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply RPSC Jobs 2022 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for RPSC Senior Teacher Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN - Rs. 350/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: EWS/ BC/ OBC - Rs. 250/- | SC/ ST - Rs. 150/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for RPSC application submission: 23 May 2022
- Last Date for RPSC Jobs form submission: 21 June 2022
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Senior Teacher. Candidates who are looking for RPSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for RPSC Jobs 2022.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for RPSC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also RPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their RPSC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful RPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole RPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of RPSC that is - https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for RPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank RPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
RPSC Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.