RPSC Recruitment 2019:- Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released Short Notification for filling up the Veterinary Officer (Pashu Chikitsak) Posts having B.Sc, Veterinary Diploma degree for 900 seats according to prescribed qualification.
Those Candidates who want to participate in this Rajasthan Pashu Chikitsak Recruitment and have finished all qualification terms can read this article for the Rajasthan Pashu Chickitsak Jobs 2019 Age limit, Education Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Salary, Important Dates, Admit Card, & Syllabus Below.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission – RPSC Pashu Doctor Jobs 2019 – Apply for 900 Jobs
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Posts Name||Veterinary Officer|
|Total Posts||900 Seats|
|Start Date||October 25, 2019|
|Last Date||November 24, 2019|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
Posts & Qualification Details, RPSC Recruitment 2019:
The recruitment will be conducted for 900 vacant posts and education qualification as mention in the table for the posts of RPSC Veterinary Officer given below.
|Veterinary Officer (Pashu Chikitsak)|
Important Date’s, Rajasthan Public Service Commission Jobs 2019:
- Starting Date to apply online: October 25, 2019
- Last Date for Form submission: November 24, 2019
Age Limit, Rajasthan Pashu Doctor Jobs 2019
- Age limit as on January 01, 2019
- Minimum and Maximum age limit for General category: 20 Years to 40 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit as per govt rules.
Form Fees, Rajasthan PSC Vacancies 2019
- The application submission fee for General / OBC/ EWS (Creamy layer) candidates: Rs. 350/-
- Form Fees for OBC / EWS (Non- Creamy layer) candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Fees for SC / ST/ PwBD candidates: Rs. 150/-
RPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs Selection Process:
Steps for How to Apply, RPSC Recruitment 2019:
- First of all Just click on this link to log on to the official website.
- Click on Recruitment Section.
- Click on Veterinary Doctor Recruitment Apply Button.
- The crucial stage of this Recruitment will open i.e. Fill the blank form carefully.
- Before submission just recap the filled Application.
- That’s IT! Just press the submit button.
- Done! Now Take a copy of your application for further circumstances.
RPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Links:
Important links like Form Download, Official Notice & Official Website related to RPSC Jobs 2019 for the posts of Veterinary Officer given below.
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Online Here|
|Official Syllabus PDF||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
RPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2019 Exam Pattern:
- Objective type paper.
- Maximum Marks: 100
- Number of Questions: 100
- Duration of Paper: 2 Hours
- There will be Negative Marking
- All Questions carry equal marks.
Rajasthan RPSC Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2019 Syllabus:
|General Knowledge on Rajasthan [Part-A]|
|1. Socio-economic importance and marketing of livestock and poultry in Rajasthan.|
2. Important breeds of livestock and poultry in Rajasthan with special reference to their
importance, phenotypic characters, economic characters, adaptability, etc.
3. Preliminary ideas of heritability, repeatability, genetic and phenotypic correlations.
Methods of breed improvement with special reference to the selection, breeding systems, and progeny testing.
4. Common feeds and fodders of Rajasthan and their nutritive importance. Nutritive
requirements of animals and feeding standards. Proximate analysis, balanced ration,
computation of ration and methods of preservation and processing of feed and fodder.
5. Digestion, absorption, and metabolism of carbohydrates, fat, and protein in ruminants
6. Avian production and management, dairy production and management with special
reference to constituents of milk of cows, buffaloes, goats, etc., milk processing and
testing. Meat inspection, abattoir practices and common use of animal by-products.
7. Pharmacology of drugs acting on various body systems and pathogens. Role of Minerals
and vitamins and their deficiencies in livestock & poultry. Important toxicities in animals.
8. General veterinary microbiology with special reference to veterinary bacteriology, immunology, and serology, virology, and mycology.
9. General veterinary parasitology including helminthology, entomology & acarology and protozoology.
10. General, systemic and special veterinary pathology.
11. General and systemic clinical veterinary medicine including etiology, clinical manifestations, diagnosis and treatment of important clinical diseases of livestock and poultry.
12. General epidemiology, modes, clinical manifestations, treatment, prevention and
control of infectious diseases of livestock and poultry.
13. General principles of milk, meat, and environmental hygiene.zoonoses and public health.
14. Veterinary jurisprudence and ethics with respect to the veteran-legal role of veterinarians.
15. Anesthesiology, regional and clinical surgical procedures. Radiological, endoscopic, USG and other diagnostic as well as therapeutic pre and post-operative procedures.
16. Characters of estrus in different species of domestic animals. Andrology, artificial insemination, pregnancy diagnosis, diseases and accidents during gestation. Fertility, infertility, and sterility in male and female livestock.