RSMSSB Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board for recruitment of Forest Guard, Forester. The RSMSSB Jobs notification is released for 2399 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 29 March 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official RSMSSB notification if they eligible. RSMSSB informationn given in this article like the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Recruitment 2022 Notification, RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, RSMSSB Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/.
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 2399 Forest Guard, Forester Vacancy
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board|
|Job Type||RSMSSB Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Forest Guard, Forester|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||14 March 2022|
|Last Date||29 March 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Forest Guard, Forester||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply RSMSSB Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply RSMSSB Jobs 2022 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for RSMSSB Forest Guard, Forester Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 450/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: OBC (NCL)/ MBC - Rs. 350/- | SC/ ST/ BPL - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for RSMSSB application submission: 14 March 2022
- Last Date for RSMSSB Jobs form submission: 29 March 2022
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Forest Guard, Forester. Candidates who are looking for RSMSSB Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for RSMSSB Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for RSMSSB Jobs 2022
As always, this time also RSMSSB has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful RSMSSB apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole RSMSSB Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of RSMSSB that is - https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for RSMSSB Vacancy)
- In that blank RSMSSB job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
RSMSSB Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.