Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd has released RVNL Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of LDC, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, APO on its official website at https://energy.rajasthan.gov.in/. RVNL is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 1295 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of RVNL and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the RVNL Recruitment 2021 by 21 June 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, Typing certificate degree.
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd Jobs 2021 | Apply Online RVNL Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Rail Vikas Nigam Limited|
|Job Type||RVNL Recruitment|
|Posts Name||LDC, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, APO|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||03 March 2021|
|Last Date||21 June 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 20800-37800/-|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|LDC, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, APO||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, Diploma, Graduate, Typing or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply RVNL Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply RVNL Jobs 2021 application: 42 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for RVNL LDC, Stenographer, Junior Accountant, APO Posts: 20800-37800
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ EWS - Rs. 1200/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ BC/ MBC/ PWBD (PH) - Rs. 1000/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for RVNL application submission: 03 March 2021
- Last Date for RVNL Jobs form submission: 21 June 2021
RVUNL Recruitment 2021 – Form has been reopening for job seekers for Rajasthan State Electricity Board Vacancies. As per the official notification, the application window will open from 7 June 2021 to 21 June 2021. As per board officials, the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) candidates are allowed for Age & Fee reservation so the online applications are invited from those candidates who have not applied yet.
- Those candidates, who have already applied and made payment of their application fee, are not required to re-submit a new application. Their previous application (if fee paid successfully) shall be considered a valid application.
- The excess fee paid by “Economically Weaker Section” (EWS) candidates shall be refunded shortly. They need not make any request for a refund of the amount.
- Those candidates who have already submitted their applications and deposited fees are not required to again give choices for exam centers. Choices for exam centers within Rajasthan as already given will be considered valid.
Corrigendum – Download Notice
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.