SBI PO Job 2019:- State Bank of India (SBI) has released notification for candidates recruitment to recruit as Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancies for 2000 Posts in the prescribed format from 02-April-2019 to 22-Apr-2019 for Men / Women candidates.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Those Candidates who want to occupy on this recruitment and have finished all qualification terms Can read the official notification and can submit the application through the official portal.
Age Limit (as on 01-April-2019):-
- Minimum age required for form submission:- 21 Years
- Maximum age required for form submission:- 30 Years
- Relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per govt law rules.
Academic Qualifications (as on 31.08.2019):-
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
|Post Category||No. of Posts|
- Form submission fee for General, EWC, OBC categories: Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including Intimation Charges)
- For SC/ ST/ PWD categories: Rs. 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
- The starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale
of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I