SBI Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by State Bank of India for recruitment of Probationary Officer. The SBI Jobs notification is released for 1673 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 12 October 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official SBI notification if they eligible. SBI informationn given in this article like the State Bank of India Recruitment 2022 Notification, SBI Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, SBI Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 1673 Probationary Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Job Type||SBI Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officer|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||22 September 2022|
|Last Date||12 October 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 36000-63840/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Probationary Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 April 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply SBI Jobs 2022 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SBI Jobs 2022 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SBI Probationary Officer Posts: Rs. 36000-63840/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN, OBC, EWS - Rs. 750/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC, ST, PwBD, ESM, - No Fees
- Publish/ Starting Date for SBI application submission: 22 September 2022
- Last Date for SBI Jobs form submission: 12 October 2022
State Bank of India has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Probationary Officers (PO) vacancy. Candidates who are looking for SBI Vacancy 2022 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for SBI PO Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for SBI Jobs 2022
As always, this time also SBI has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their SBI Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful SBI apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole SBI Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of SBI that is - https://www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for SBI Vacancy)
- In that blank SBI job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
SBI Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.