SBI Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by State Bank of India for recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO). The SBI Jobs notification is released for 2000 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 04 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official SBI notification if they eligible. SBI informationn given in this article like the State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Notification, SBI Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, SBI Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 2000 Probationary Officers (PO) Vacancy
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Publish/Starting Date||14 November 2020|
|Last Date||04 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Center Govt Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Probationary Officers (PO)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 April 2020
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply SBI Jobs 2020 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SBI Jobs 2020 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SBI Probationary Officers (PO) Posts: 23700-42020
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 750/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for SBI application submission: 14 November 2020
- Last Date for SBI Jobs form submission: 04 December 2020
State Bank of India (SBI) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Probationary Officers (PO). Candidates who are looking for SBI Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for SBI Jobs 2020.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official SBI Notification for detailed SBI job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for SBI Jobs 2020
As always, this time also SBI has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their SBI Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful SBI apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole SBI Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of SBI that is - www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for SBI Vacancy)
- In that blank SBI job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form