SBI Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by State Bank of India for recruitment of Manager, Security Expert, Architect, Technical Lead, Engineer. The SBI Jobs notification is released for 452 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, CA, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 11 January 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official SBI notification if they eligible. SBI informationn given in this article like the State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 Notification, SBI Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, SBI Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.sbi.co.in.
State Bank of India Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 452 Manager, Security Expert, Architect, Technical Lead, Engineer Vacancy
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Manager, Security Expert, Architect, Technical Lead, Engineer|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||22 December 2020|
|Last Date||11 January 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 23700-51490/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Manager, Security Expert, Architect, Technical Lead, Engineer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, CA, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, MBA, MCA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 31 October 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SBI Jobs 2020 application: 28 Years to 45 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SBI Manager, Security Expert, Architect, Technical Lead, Engineer Posts: 23700-51490
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 750/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for SBI application submission: 22 December 2020
- Last Date for SBI Jobs form submission: 11 January 2021
State Bank of India (SBI) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, IT Security Expert, Project Manager, Application Architect, Technical Lead, Engineer. Candidates who are looking for SBI Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for SBI Jobs 2020.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official SBI Notification for detailed SBI job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for SBI Jobs 2020
As always, this time also SBI has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their SBI Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful SBI apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole SBI Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of SBI that is - www.sbi.co.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for SBI Vacancy)
- In that blank SBI job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
SBI Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.