SEBI Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Securities and Exchange Board of India for recruitment of Assistant Manager. The SEBI Jobs notification is released for 24 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 31 July 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official SEBI notification if they eligible. SEBI informationn given in this article like the Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2022 Notification, SEBI Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, SEBI Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.sebi.gov.in/.
Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 24 Assistant Manager Vacancy
|Organization Name||Securities and Exchange Board of India|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||14 July 2022|
|Last Date||31 July 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 44500-89150/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Manager||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, MCA, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 30 June 2022
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SEBI Jobs 2022 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SEBI Assistant Manager Posts: Rs. 44500-89150/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Unreserved/OBC/EWS Candidate - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PwBD Students - Rs. 100/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for SEBI application submission: 14 July 2022
- Last Date for SEBI Jobs form submission: 31 July 2022
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has officially released an advertisement for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment. Aspirants can submit the SEBI Vacancy 2022 Form with the official link provided below, as SEBI Officer Grade-A (Assistant Manager) invited online applications from eligible candidates.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for SEBI Jobs 2022
As always, this time also SEBI has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their SEBI Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful SEBI apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole SEBI Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of SEBI that is - https://www.sebi.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for SEBI Vacancy)
- In that blank SEBI job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
SEBI Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.