SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023 – Apply for 1974 Staff Nurse Posts
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) has published an advertisement for the Staff Nurse Recruitment 2023. There are a total of 1974 vacancies at present for which job seekers can apply.
Posted by Highonstudy Feb 10, 2023 02:48 IST
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023: Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences has released the latest Notification to hire Staff Nurse. The SGPGIMS Job Advertisement is issued for 1974 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a B.Sc Nursing, Diploma, GNM, Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 10 March 2023 is the last date to submit application form.
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences Jobs 2023 | Apply Online 1974 Staff Nurse Vacancies | SGPGIMS Recruitment 2023
Posts & Qualification Details
||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc Nursing, Diploma, GNM, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2023
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply SGPGIMS Jobs 2023 application:
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SGPGIMS Jobs 2023 application:
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Posts:
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR, EWS, OBC - Rs. 1180/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate:
SC, ST - Rs. 708/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for SGPGIMS application submission: 10 February 2023
- Last Date for SGPGIMS Jobs form submission: 10 March 2023
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Staff Nurse. Candidates who are looking for SGPGIMS Staff Nurse Vacancy 2023 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for SGPGIMS Jobs 2023.
Note - All information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make content accurate & to the point with good faith. But in case of any mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for anything with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular for more details.