SHS Bihar Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by State Health Society for recruitment of Community Health Officer. The SHS Bihar Jobs notification is released for 4050 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Sc Nursing, GNM, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 03 March 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official SHS Bihar notification if they eligible. SHS Bihar informationn given in this article like the State Health Society Recruitment 2022 Notification, SHS Bihar Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, SHS Bihar Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://hrshs.bihar.gov.in/.
State Health Society Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 4050 Community Health Officer Vacancy
|Organization Name||State Health Society|
|Posts Name||Community Health Officer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||11 February 2022|
|Last Date||03 March 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 25000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Community Health Officer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc Nursing, GNM, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply SHS Bihar Jobs 2022 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SHS Bihar Jobs 2022 application: 42 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SHS Bihar Community Health Officer Posts: Rs. 25000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ BC/ MC/ EWS - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for SHS Bihar application submission: 11 February 2022
- Last Date for SHS Bihar Jobs form submission: 03 March 2022
State Health Society (SHS), Bihar has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Community Health Officers (CHO). Candidates who are looking for SHS Bihar Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for SHS Bihar Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for SHS Bihar Jobs 2022
As always, this time also SHS Bihar has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their SHS Bihar Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful SHS Bihar apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole SHS Bihar Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of SHS Bihar that is - http://hrshs.bihar.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for SHS Bihar Vacancy)
- In that blank SHS Bihar job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
SHS Bihar Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.