SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by State Level Police Recruitment Board for recruitment of Constable, Driver. The SLPRB Assam Jobs notification is released for 487 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, 8th, ITI certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 17 March 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official SLPRB Assam notification if they eligible. SLPRB Assam informationn given in this article like the State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2022 Notification, SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, SLPRB Assam Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://slprbassam.in/.
State Level Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 487 Constable, Driver Vacancy
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Constable, Driver|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||16 February 2022|
|Last Date||17 March 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 14000-60500/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Constable, Driver||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, 8th, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply SLPRB Assam Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SLPRB Assam Jobs 2022 application: 25 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SLPRB Assam Constable, Driver Posts: Rs. 14000-60500/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for SLPRB Assam application submission: 16 February 2022
- Last Date for SLPRB Assam Jobs form submission: 17 March 2022
State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Constable (WO/ WT/ OPR, MESSENGER, CARPENTER, DISPATCH RIDER), Assistant Squad Commandant, Driver. Candidates who are looking for SLPRB Assam Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for SLPRB Assam Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for SLPRB Assam Jobs 2022
As always, this time also SLPRB Assam has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their SLPRB Assam Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful SLPRB Assam apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole SLPRB Assam Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of SLPRB Assam that is - https://slprbassam.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for SLPRB Assam Vacancy)
- In that blank SLPRB Assam job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
SLPRB Assam Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.