SPMCIL Recruitment 2020: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd has released the latest Notification to hire Assistant Manager. The SPMCIL Job Advertisement is issued for 16 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a B.Tech, Graduate, Law, M.Sc, MBA, MSW, Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 18 November 2020 is the last date to submit application form.
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd Jobs 2020 | Apply Online 16 Assistant Manager Vacancies | SPMCIL Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||SPMCIL Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant Manager|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||19 October 2020|
|Last Date||18 November 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. Rs. 40000/- to Rs. 140000/-/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification Details
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Manager||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Tech, Graduate, Law, M.Sc, MBA, MSW, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 18 November 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SPMCIL Jobs 2020 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SPMCIL Assistant Manager Posts: Rs. Rs. 40000/- to Rs. 140000/-/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 600/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD - Rs. 200/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for SPMCIL application submission: 19 October 2020
- Last Date for SPMCIL Jobs form submission: 18 November 2020
Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Manager. Candidates who are looking for SPMCIL Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for SPMCIL Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
- The selection process for the posts will comprise of an online test (75% weightage) and Interview (25% weightage).
- Candidates to go to the SPMCIL website www.spmcil.com click on the Career” link and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” against the advertisement Advt. 04/2020-OP, which will open a new screen.
- To register an application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details, and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. The candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application
form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be allowed after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelled correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed with payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.