SSB Recruitment 2021 - Sashastra Seema Bal has inviting SSB Jobs 2021 application for the Head Constable vacancies. As per the official SSB Notification aspirants can submit the online form on department's official website that is http://ssbrectt.gov.in/. SSB Jobs 2021 is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 115 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of SSB and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the SSB Recruitment 2021 till 8 August 2021. Job Seekers who are willing to apply online should have a valid 12th certificate degree.
Sashastra Seema Bal Jobs 2021 | Apply Online 115 Vacancies | SSB Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Sashastra Seema Bal|
|Posts Name||Head Constable|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||7 July 2021|
|Last Date||8 August 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 25500-81100/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Head Constable||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply SSB Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SSB Jobs 2021 application: 25 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SSB Head Constable Posts: 25500-81100
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/EWS/ OBC - Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ Female - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for SSB application submission: 7 July 2021
- Last Date for SSB Jobs form submission: 8 August 2021
Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Head Constable (Ministerial) vacancy. Candidates who are looking for SSB Vacancy 2021 in the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for SSB Bharti 2021-22.
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.