Software Technology Parks of India (STPI) has published an advertisement for the Member Technical Staff- E-III (Scientist ‘D’) Recruitment 2020. There are a total of 03 vacancies at present for which job seekers can apply. Check other details for STPI Recruitment 2020 below.
STPI Recruitment 2020:
Software Technology Parks of India has released the latest Notification to hire Member Technical Staff- E-III (Scientist ‘D’). The STPI Job Advertisement is issued for 03 vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA, Ph.D, Post Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 28 September 2020 is the last date to submit application form.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in the official STPI notification. Now you should continue to this STPI Jobs article for other details like the
Software Technology Parks of India Recruitment 2020 Notification, STPI Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Admit Card, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website
Software Technology Parks of India Jobs 2020 | Apply Online 03 Member Technical Staff- E-III (Scientist ‘D’) Vacancies | STPI Recruitment 2020
|★ Job Highlights ★
Member Technical Staff- E-III (Scientist ‘D’)
Center Govt Jobs
10 September 2020
||28 September 2020
||Rs. Rs. 78800/- to Rs. 209200/-/-
Posts & Qualification
|Member Technical Staff- E-III (Scientist ‘D’)
||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, MBA, Ph.D, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply STPI Jobs 2020 application:
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for STPI Member Technical Staff- E-III (Scientist ‘D’) Posts:
Rs. 78800/- to Rs. 209200/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Rs. 500/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for STPI application submission:
10 September 2020
- Last Date for STPI Jobs form submission: 28 September 2020
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- For Direct Recruit:
(a) Bachelors’ degree in Engineering/ Technology with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters in Computer Applications with 1st class or M. Sc. with 1st class in Physics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Electronics/ Applied Electronics/ Information Technology with 10 years experience.
(b) Master Degree in Tech./ Engineering with 1st class in Electronics/ Electricals/ Electronics & Communications/ Telecommunications/ Computer Science with 08 years experience.
(c) Ph.D. in Science/ Engineering in any of the above-mentioned disciplines /inter-disciplines along with qualification mentioned at (a) or (b) above with 05 years of experience.
(d) Candidate possessing qualification as at (a) or (b) above followed by MBA/ Degree in Law would be eligible for two (2) years of relaxation inexperience.
- For Transfer (absorption):
In the case of transfer (absorption), officers of the Central / State Government / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies:
i) holding analogous post on a regular basis
having 5 years of regular service in Level 11 (Rs. 67700-208700).
ii) Possessing qualifications as prescribed for Direct Recruitment.
- The selection for the above posts shall be on an Interview basis. Received application by the last date of receipt of application shall be screened and the screened-in candidate shall be called for a Personal Interview. A candidate recommended by the Selection Committee shall offer appointment.
How to Apply
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility requirements may fill up the application online available at the website www.stpi.in. Applicants are required to take the printout of the filled-in Application Form and signed it and send the same along with duly attested copies of certificates (uploaded on the website) relating to qualification(s), date of birth, experience certificate(s), caste certificate, etc. by the last date of receipt of the application to the Software Technology Parks of India, Plate-B, 1st Floor, Office Block-1, East Kidwai Nagar, New Delhi-110023. The name of the post applied for should invariably be mentioned on the top of the envelope containing the application form. Persons working in Central/ State Government/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may send their applications through proper channel. It is also requested that advance action may be taken to keep the ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years, of those candidates ready along with their latest vigilance profile [(i) penalty imposed, if any during the last 10 years (ii) details disciplinary action initiated/ being initiated if any, etc.] to be furnished as and when the selection meeting is scheduled. However, a copy of the application may send in advance for consideration.
Last Date to receipt of applications
- Within 45 days of the publication of this advertisement in the Employment News on 29.08.2020. 10 days
extra period shall be given in respect of applications received from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Union Territory of Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District, and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep. STPI shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 29 August 2020
- Closing Date of Receipt of Online Application: 28 September 2020
- Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application: 12 October 2020
- Closing Date of Receipt of duly signed-in Application: 22 October 2020