Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology has released SVNIT Jobs 2021 Notification for the post of Non Teaching (Senior Technician & Technician) on its official website at https://www.svnit.ac.in/. SVNIT is conducting the recruitment drive for as many as 38 vacancies. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official website of SVNIT and apply for the same within the last date. Candidates can apply for the SVNIT Recruitment 2021 by 26 April 2021. Aspirants who are willing to apply online should have a valid 12th, ITI certificate degree.
Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology Jobs 2021 | Apply Online SVNIT Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology|
|Posts Name||Non Teaching (Senior Technician & Technician)|
|Publish/Starting Date||12 March 2021|
|Last Date||26 April 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||Gujarat Job Alert|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Non Teaching (Senior Technician & Technician)||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply SVNIT Jobs 2021 application: 27 Year/ 33 Year
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for SVNIT Non Teaching (Senior Technician & Technician) Posts: 5200-20200
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 1000/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for SVNIT application submission: 12 March 2021
- Last Date for SVNIT Jobs form submission: 26 April 2021
Sardar Vallabhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Non Teaching (Senior Technician & Technician). Candidates who are looking for SVNIT Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for SVNIT Jobs 2021.
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Before Applying, Candidates are informed to must read the instructions given in the official notice of examination very carefully.