Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Tis Hazari Court for recruitment of Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Process Server. The Delhi District Court Jobs notification is released for 417 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 21 February 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official Delhi District Court notification if they eligible. Delhi District Court informationn given in this article like the Tis Hazari Court Recruitment 2021 Notification, Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, Delhi District Court Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://delhicourts.nic.in/.
Tis Hazari Court Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 417 Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Process Server Vacancy
|Organization Name||Tis Hazari Court|
|Posts Name||Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Process Server|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||07 February 2021|
|Last Date||21 February 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 5200-20200/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Process Server||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Delhi District Court Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply Delhi District Court Jobs 2021 application: 27 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for Delhi District Court Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Process Server Posts: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for Delhi District Court application submission: 07 February 2021
- Last Date for Delhi District Court Jobs form submission: 21 February 2021
Tis Hazari Court has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, Process Server. Candidates who are looking for Tis Hazari Court Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for Tis Hazari Court Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for Delhi District Court Jobs 2021
As always, this time also Delhi District Court has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful Delhi District Court apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole Delhi District Court Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of Delhi District Court that is - https://delhicourts.nic.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for Delhi District Court Vacancy)
- In that blank Delhi District Court job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
Delhi District Court Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.