TNEGA Recruitment 2020: New advertisement issued recently by Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency to hire Software Engineer, Programmer, Administrator, Analyst & Other. The TNEGA Jobs notification is released for 21 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 30 November 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official TNEGA notification if they eligible. TNEGA informationn given in this article like the Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency Recruitment 2020 Notification, TNEGA Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, TNEGA Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website tnega.tn.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 21 Software Engineer, Programmer, Administrator, Analyst & Other Vacancy
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency|
|Job Type||TNeGA Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Software Engineer, Programmer, Administrator, Analyst & Other|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||25 November 2020|
|Last Date||30 November 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notification|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Software Engineer, Programmer, Administrator, Analyst & Other||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply TNEGA Jobs 2020 application: Check Notification
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for TNEGA Software Engineer, Programmer, Administrator, Analyst & Other Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for TNEGA application submission: 25 November 2020
- Last Date for TNEGA Jobs form submission: 30 November 2020
Tamil Nadu e-Governance Agency (TNEGA) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the posts of Software Engineer, Programmer, Administrator, Senior GIS Analyst, Web Administrator, Network Administrator, Application Lead, Quality Assurance, Tech Lead-IT Infrastructure, Business Analyst, OS and DB administration, Software Programmer, Software Engineer, Support Engineer, Enterprise Architect & Other. Candidates who are looking for TNEGA Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for TNEGA Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Read the official TNEGA Notification for detailed TNEGA Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for TNEGA Jobs 2020
As always, this time also TNEGA has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their TNEGA Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful TNEGA apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole TNEGA Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of TNEGA that is - tnega.tn.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for TNEGA Vacancy)
- In that blank TNEGA job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form