TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for recruitment of Storekeeper, Block Health Statistician, Statistical Assistant. The TNPSC Jobs notification is released for 193 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.Sc, Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 19 November 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official TNPSC notification if they eligible. TNPSC informationn given in this article like the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification, TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, TNPSC Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://tnpsc.gov.in/.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 193 Storekeeper, Block Health Statistician, Statistical Assistant Vacancy
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TNPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Storekeeper, Block Health Statistician, Statistical Assistant|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||20 October 2021|
|Last Date||19 November 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 19500-35900/-|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Storekeeper, Block Health Statistician, Statistical Assistant||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.Sc, Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply TNPSC Jobs 2021 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply TNPSC Jobs 2021 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for TNPSC Storekeeper, Block Health Statistician, Statistical Assistant Posts: 19500-35900
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Registration & Exam - Rs. 150/- | Rs. 100/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for TNPSC application submission: 20 October 2021
- Last Date for TNPSC Jobs form submission: 19 November 2021
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Computer Vaccine Storekeeper, Block Health Statistician, Statistical Assistant (CSSSE). Candidates who are looking for TNPSC Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria for TNPSC Vacancy 2021.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for TNPSC Jobs 2021
As always, this time also TNPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their TNPSC Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful TNPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole TNPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of TNPSC that is - https://tnpsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for TNPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank TNPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
TNPSC Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.