TNPSC Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Director, Inspector. The TNPSC Jobs notification is released for 626 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 03 May 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official TNPSC notification if they eligible. TNPSC informationn given in this article like the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, TNPSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, TNPSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://tnpsc.gov.in/.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 626 Assistant Engineer, Director, Inspector Vacancy
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||TNPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer, Director, Inspector|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||04 April 2022|
|Last Date||03 May 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 37700-205700/-|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Engineer, Director, Inspector||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply TNPSC Jobs 2022 application: 32 Years | 37 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for TNPSC Assistant Engineer, Director, Inspector Posts: 37700-205700
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Registration Fee - Rs. 150/- | Exam Fees - Rs. 200/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for TNPSC application submission: 04 April 2022
- Last Date for TNPSC Jobs form submission: 03 May 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer, Automobile Engineer, Assistant Director, Inspector, General Foreman, and Technical Assistant. Candidates who are looking for TNPSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for TNPSC Jobs 2022.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for TNPSC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also TNPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their TNPSC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful TNPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole TNPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of TNPSC that is - https://tnpsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for TNPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank TNPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
TNPSC Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.