TNUSRB Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board for recruitment of Sub Inspector. The TNUSRB Jobs notification is released for 444 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 07 April 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official TNUSRB notification if they eligible. TNUSRB informationn given in this article like the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2022 Notification, TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, TNUSRB Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 444 Sub Inspector Vacancy
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||08 March 2022|
|Last Date||07 April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 36900-116600/-|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Sub Inspector||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply TNUSRB Jobs 2022 application: 20 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply TNUSRB Jobs 2022 application: 30 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for TNUSRB Sub Inspector Posts: 36900-116600
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Rs. 500/- | Open quota and Departmental quota (Both Apply) - Rs. 1000/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for TNUSRB application submission: 08 March 2022
- Last Date for TNUSRB Jobs form submission: 07 April 2022
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Sub Inspector. Candidates who are looking for TNUSRB Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for TNUSRB Jobs 2022.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for TNUSRB Jobs 2022
As always, this time also TNUSRB has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful TNUSRB apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole TNUSRB Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of TNUSRB that is - https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for TNUSRB Vacancy)
- In that blank TNUSRB job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
TNUSRB Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.