TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited for recruitment of Junior Lineman. The TSSPDCL Jobs notification is released for 1000 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, ITI certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 08 June 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official TSSPDCL notification if they eligible. TSSPDCL informationn given in this article like the Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2022 Notification, TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, TSSPDCL Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in/.
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 1000 Junior Lineman Vacancy
|Organization Name||Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited|
|Job Type||TSSPDCL Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Junior Lineman|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||19 May 2022|
|Last Date||08 June 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 24340-39405/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Junior Lineman||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 12th, ITI or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply TSSPDCL Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply TSSPDCL Jobs 2022 application: 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Posts: 24340-39405
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC - Processing Fee - Rs. 200/- | Examination Fee - Rs.120/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for TSSPDCL application submission: 19 May 2022
- Last Date for TSSPDCL Jobs form submission: 08 June 2022
Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TSSPDCL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Junior Lineman. Candidates who are looking for TSSPDCL Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for TSSPDCL Jobs 2022.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for TSSPDCL Jobs 2022
As always, this time also TSSPDCL has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their TSSPDCL Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful TSSPDCL apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole TSSPDCL Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of TSSPDCL that is - https://tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for TSSPDCL Vacancy)
- In that blank TSSPDCL job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
TSSPDCL Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.