UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020: UDHD (Urban Development & Housing Department) has released the latest Notification to hire Community Organizer, Manager. The UDHD Jharkhand Job Advertisement is issued for 54 Community Organizer, Manager vacancies. The Intrusted candidate who has a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 09th September 2020 is the last date to submit UDHD Jharkhand Jobs 2020.
Remember while applying it is important for the candidates, to possess all the essential qualifications as mention in UDHD Jharkhand notification. Now you should continue to this UDHD Jharkhand Jobs article for other details like the Urban Development & Housing Department Recruitment 2020 Notification, UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fees, Admit Card, Syllabus & much more. We advised students to avoid other sources for information regarding upcoming Jharkhand Govt Jobs 2020 and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website udhd.jharkhand.gov.in.
“UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020” Notification, Apply for 54 Community Organizer, Manager Posts
|Organization Name||Urban Development & Housing Department|
|Posts Name||Community Organizer, Manager|
|Starting Date||August 26, 2020|
|Last Date||September 09, 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Community Organizer, Manager||Aspirants must have a degree in 12th, Diploma, M.Sc, MCA, MBA from a recognized institute.|
Note: Candidates must meet the required eligibility standards as per official UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment Notification. In case of eligibility, circumstances don’t look forward by a specific candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, then their candidature is liable to be canceled.
Age Limit Details
- Maximum age limit for Candidates: 60 Years
- Pay Scale for State Mission Manager-HR & Capacity Building Candidates: Rs. 65000/- to Rs. 75000/-
- Pay Scale for City Mission Manager Candidates: Rs. 50000/- to Rs. 60000/-
- Pay Scale for Community Organiser Candidates: Rs. 10000/-
- The application submission fees for S.No. 1 to S.No. 5 Candidates: Rs. 1100/-
- The application submission fees for S.No. 6 Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- Starting Date: August 26, 2020
- Last Date: September 09, 2020
Application Apply Online – UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020
It is mandatory for the candidate to complete all the steps before submitting the “UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment” Application. The UDHD Jharkhand Community Organizer, Manager Job 2020 application submission type.
- All of the information like name, academic qualification, submit, and examination center preference, contact details ought to be carefully entered.
- Details within the form need to be right and match with official records/documents
- Upload scanned copies of applicants’ recent passport-size photograph and specimen signature would additionally need to be uploaded.
- Application Fee could be deposited using the built-in online fee gateway.
- A replica of the filled-in application form must be downloaded and printed for future information.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination/ Practical Test/ Skill Test/ Interview
|Read the official notification for detailed information.|
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
UDHD Jharkhand Community Organizer, Manager Jobs 2020 Admit Card
The UDHD Jharkhand Community Organizer, Manager 2020 Admit Card for the written examination is estimated to be released online approximately 2 weeks before the scheduled exam date for the official examination.
The UDHD Jharkhand Recruitment 2020 Admit Card will contain the name of the applicant, the post applied for, the DOB, gender, category, exam center details along with the date and time. In case of any disturbance in the UDHD Jharkhand recruitment printed on the admit card, candidates have to liaise with the UDHD Jharkhand Official Website/Headquarters.
Steps to download Admit Card
- Go to the official Institute of Urban Development & Housing Department (UDHD) web site for Community Organizer, Manager Admit Card 2020
- Click on on the hyperlinks for ‘UDHD Jharkhand Community Organizer, Manager Admit Card 2020‘
- Enter ‘Application/ID Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’
- Download and take the hard copy/print out of the admit card.
Result – UDHD Jharkhand Community Organizer, Manager Recruitment 2020
The Sarkari Result of the UDHD Jharkhand Community Organizer, Manager is predicted to be presented on the official web site within a few months from the exam conduct date. Candidates who pass the written examination will find their names in the list of candidates selected for the subsequent round of the recruitment process. Candidates making them to the merit list will likely be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Document Verification.