UGVCL Recruitment 2020: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited for recruitment of Vidyut Sahayak/ Junior Engineer. The UGVCL Jobs notification is released for 21 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 28 December 2020 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UGVCL notification if they eligible. UGVCL informationn given in this article like the Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment 2020 Notification, UGVCL Recruitment 2020 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UGVCL Admit Card 2020, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website www.ugvcl.com.
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment 2020 - Apply Online 21 Vidyut Sahayak/ Junior Engineer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited|
|Job Type||UGVCL Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Vidyut Sahayak, Junior Engineer, Apprentice|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||08 December 2020|
|Last Date||28 December 2020|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 37000-39000/-|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Vidyut Sahayak/ Junior Engineer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Tech, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 08 December 2020
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UGVCL Jobs 2020 application: 35 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UGVCL Vidyut Sahayak/ Junior Engineer Posts: Rs. 37000-39000/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ SEBC - Rs. 500/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 250/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for UGVCL application submission: 08 December 2020
- Last Date for UGVCL Jobs form submission: 28 December 2020
Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited (UGVCL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment to the post of Vidyut Sahayak/ Junior Engineer (JE). Candidates who are looking for the UGVCL Vacancy 2020 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for the UGVCL Jobs 2020.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
- Electrical Assistant/ Junior Engineer Electrical – 20
- Electrical Assistant/ Junior Engineer Civil – 1
|Read the official UGVCL Notification for detailed UGVCL Job information.
Telegram Channel | Google News | Facebook
|How to Apply||Apply Here|
|Notification||Download Here [Electrical]
Download Here [Civil]
|Official Website||Click here|
Step to Apply Online for UGVCL Jobs 2020
As always, this time also UGVCL has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UGVCL Recruitment 2020 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UGVCL apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UGVCL Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UGVCL that is - www.ugvcl.com
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UGVCL Vacancy)
- In that blank UGVCL job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
UGVCL Jobs 2020 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.