UJVNL Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited for recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Geologist. The UJVNL Jobs notification is released for 21 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 30 April 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UJVNL notification if they eligible. UJVNL informationn given in this article like the Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification, UJVNL Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UJVNL Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.ujvnl.com/.
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 21 Assistant Engineer, Geologist Vacancy
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer, Geologist|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||01 April 2021|
|Last Date||30 April 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notice|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Engineer, Geologist||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply UJVNL Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UJVNL Jobs 2021 application: 42 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UJVNL Assistant Engineer, Geologist Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBC/ EWS - Rs. 800/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 400/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for UJVNL application submission: 01 April 2021
- Last Date for UJVNL Jobs form submission: 30 April 2021
Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited (UJVNL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer and Geologist. Candidates who are looking for UJVNL Vacancy 2021 can use this extraordinary opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UJVNL Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for UJVNL Jobs 2021
As always, this time also UJVNL has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UJVNL Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UJVNL apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UJVNL Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UJVNL that is - https://www.ujvnl.com/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UJVNL Vacancy)
- In that blank UJVNL job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
UJVNL Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.