UP Police Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board for recruitment of Assistant Operator, Principal Operator, Workshop Staff. The UP Police Jobs notification is released for 2430 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 12th, Diploma, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 28 February 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UP Police notification if they eligible. UP Police informationn given in this article like the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Recruitment 2022 Notification, UP Police Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UP Police Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website http://uppbpb.gov.in/.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 2430 Assistant Operator, Principal Operator, Workshop Staff Vacancy
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Posts Name||Assistant Operator, Principal Operator, Workshop Staff|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||07 January 2022|
|Last Date||28 February 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 21700-112400/-|
|Job Location||Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Operator, Principal Operator, Workshop Staff||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 12th, Diploma, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 July 2022
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply UP Police Jobs 2022 application: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UP Police Jobs 2022 application: 28 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UP Police Assistant Operator, Principal Operator, Workshop Staff Posts: 21700-112400
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Rs. 400/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for UP Police application submission: 07 January 2022
- Last Date for UP Police Jobs form submission: 28 February 2022
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UP Police) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Operator, Principal Operator, Workshop Staff. Candidates who are looking for UP Police Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UP Police Jobs 2022.
Free Telegram Group Join
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for UP Police Jobs 2022
As always, this time also UP Police has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UP Police Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UP Police apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UP Police Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UP Police that is - http://uppbpb.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UP Police Vacancy)
- In that blank UP Police job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
UP Police Jobs 2022 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.