UPPCL Recruitment 2021: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited for recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer. The UPPCL Jobs notification is released for 286 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Engineering, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 02 December 2021 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UPPCL notification if they eligible. UPPCL informationn given in this article like the Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 Notification, UPPCL Recruitment 2021 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UPPCL Admit Card 2021, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://upenergy.in/.
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Recruitment 2021 - Apply Online 286 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||UPPCL Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||12 November 2021|
|Last Date||02 December 2021|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 44900-49500/-|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Engineering, Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Age limitation as on 01 January 2021
- Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply UPPCL Jobs 2021 application: 21 Years
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UPPCL Jobs 2021 application: 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UPPCL Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Posts: Rs. 44900-49500/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: UR/ OBC - Rs. 1180/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST - Rs. 860/-
- Publish/ Starting Date for UPPCL application submission: 12 November 2021
- Last Date for UPPCL Jobs form submission: 02 December 2021
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Vacancy. Candidates who are looking for UPPCL Vacancy 2021 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UPPCL Jobs 2021.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for UPPCL Jobs 2021
As always, this time also UPPCL has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UPPCL Recruitment 2021 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UPPCL apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UPPCL Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPPCL that is - https://upenergy.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPPCL Vacancy)
- In that blank UPPCL job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form
UPPCL Jobs 2021 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Note - All the above-mentioned information is gathered from various online sources, during content creation we have made absolute efforts to make every bit of content accurate and to the point with good faith. But in case of any misinformation, or mistakes in the content we (Creators) will not be responsible for any type of Fraud, Scam with anyone. We advise aspirants to please cross-check the official website and circular before final submission.