UPSC Recruitment 2022: New advertisement issued recently by Union Public Service Commission to hire Engineer, Technical Officer, Lecturer. The UPSC Jobs notification is released for 11 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 28 April 2022 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UPSC notification if they eligible. UPSC informationn given in this article like the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, UPSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UPSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.upsc.gov.in/.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 11 Engineer, Technical Officer, Lecturer Vacancy
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||UPSC Recruitment|
|Posts Name||Engineer, Technical Officer, Lecturer|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Publish/Starting Date||11 April 2022|
|Last Date||28 April 2022|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Check Notification|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Engineer, Technical Officer, Lecturer||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of Engineering, Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
- Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply UPSC Jobs 2022 application: 30 Years to 40 Years
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UPSC Engineer, Technical Officer, Lecturer Posts: Check Notification
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN/ OBc - Rs. 200/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST/ ESM - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for UPSC application submission: 11 April 2022
- Last Date for UPSC Jobs form submission: 28 April 2022
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Technical Officer, Lecturer, and Assistant Director. Candidates who are looking for UPSC Vacancy 2022 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UPSC Jobs 2022.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for UPSC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also UPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UPSC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPSC that is - https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form