UPSC Recruitment 2022: Presenting a brand new notification that issued by Union Public Service Commission for recruitment of NDA. The UPSC Jobs notification is released for 395 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10+2, 12th certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. 10 January 2023 is the final date.
Candidate can apply for official UPSC notification if they eligible. UPSC informationn given in this article like the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 Notification, UPSC Recruitment 2022 Online application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria, Pay Salary, Job Profile, UPSC Admit Card 2022, Syllabus, & much more. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to Highonstudy.com or the official website https://www.upsc.gov.in.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 - Apply Online 395 NDA Vacancy
|★ Job Highlights ★|
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||UPSC Recruitment|
|Job Category||Center Govt Jobs|
|Dated||21 December 2022|
|Last Date||10 January 2023|
|Application Mode||Online Submission|
|Pay Salary||Rs. 56100/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
Posts & Qualification
|Post Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|NDA||Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10+2, 12th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.|
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Pay salary for UPSC NDA Posts: Rs. 56100/-
Form/ Application Fees
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: GEN, OBC - Rs. 100/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: SC, ST - NIL
- Publish/ Starting Date for UPSC application submission: 21 December 2022
- Last Date for UPSC Jobs form submission: 10 January 2023
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has officially released an advertisement for recruitment for the post of National Defense Academy and Naval Academy Examination 2023. Candidates who are looking for UPSC NDA Admission Form 2023 can use this opportunity and get a job if they fulfill all the criteria and qualifications for UPSC Jobs 2023.
Join Telegram Group
FREE Whatsapp, Telegram SMS*
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status
Only unmarried male/female candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2004 and not later than 1st July, 2007 are eligible.
|Candidates are informed to must read the official notification before apply.|
|How to apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Telegram Chennal||Join Here|
|Google News||Follow Us|
Step to Apply Online for UPSC Jobs 2022
As always, this time also UPSC has invited online application from aspirants. Contenders can check below steps to submit their UPSC Recruitment 2022 form. The easiest way to apply for online form is mentioned below. Aspirants can just follow these steps for successful UPSC apply online.
- FIRST, Read the whole UPSC Notification Carefully!
- Redirect to official hyperlink of UPSC that is - https://www.upsc.gov.in
- Click on the Career/Recruitment button
- Select Log-In/New Registration (If this is your first attempt for UPSC Vacancy)
- In that blank UPSC job form aspirant must fill detail matched to their original documents
- Upload passport size Photograph, Signature
- Pay the official Fee charges if applicable
- That's It, Take a hard copy of filled form